Monday, February 22, 2021

Blog #1- What am I doing?

What am I doing? Well that's a great question. I am planning on doing a romance genre opening. As someone who has never been in love you may be asking, what are your certifications for making a romance video? Well my answer to that is I have none, but that is what makes it so great. My film is about the life of a girl who has no idea what love is. As someone growing up in 2021, love is a very loosely used word that honestly no one really feels. How can I love someone when we spend majority of our time snapping and texting each other than spending time together? My goal is for my character to try to find love in 2021, but to do this she needs to figure out what love is. Is it the same love her grandparents felt when they met after the war at a cafĂ©? Is it the same love her parents felt when they met at a disco and knew they were meant to be? Who knows? But the one thing my character does know is that whatever her generation defines love as, she yearns for it. I think this is the perfect idea for me because this is the story of my life. I don't necessarily feel that I am looking for love, but I am a teenage girl growing up in 2021 who wants to date and live the dream life in my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aice Media Studies CCR Link

 Below you will find the link to my Aice Media Studies Creative Critical Reflection. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhB2KeGfYwajZ1BTTlx7Lp...