Sunday, April 4, 2021

Group Discussion

 Two days during the time period the class had to work on the project, we met together in groups to discuss and give feedback about our project. We were given the opportunity to learn from each other and bounce thoughts and ideas off each other. 

I had some very interesting people in my group who were all working on different genres but gave very insightful and interesting thoughts when I gave forward my thought process and ideas. I was able to take what they said into consideration and build off of it.

I also gave my thoughts and ideas to them on how I thought they could take heir projects from great to better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aice Media Studies CCR Link

 Below you will find the link to my Aice Media Studies Creative Critical Reflection. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhB2KeGfYwajZ1BTTlx7Lp...